New Roommate vol 2.

From a series of letters of introduction between my college roommate and I the summer after freshman year. I apologize for the racial and religious satire. Now that both of us are parents, 7am is totally sleeping in.

hello Stephanie

I you're new roommate. I from Swhamingaro (in Africa). My English good yes? I tell about customs. in the first position the more important custom of my is um.. what the word is? indoor pig slaughter. At every noon smearing pig intestines on door of dorm protect from grocery sackers with righteousness (demons).

At every 7 morning the loud whooping call welcome new day. We together can call. Is much fun. We are very close pals after call together for whole semester. I wake you up so no worry about alarm broken. Look forward also to prayer on rug hour outside or GodIwishIwasntbeingexposedtotheelementsonthisdumbassrug as it known in country of my.
What called is your prayer time?

The formal greeting in country of my (performed when you see someone you know well in public setting, every time you someone you know well) (since you be the only one I will know well, I can't wait for others to see our greetings & this learn about my culture) is slap on the ass and say, hey lover, last night was awesome I will greet you and your mother at our first meeting out of respect for the parents who girl who become closest friend. I no greet father. Female never greet male.

I look forward to groovy time with new roommate.

Totally cool,
Sumata-a-achool!

P.S. What mean "orgy"? Your mom want to have me over for orgy? This be formal supper?

1 comment:

  1. it's true. sleeping until 7 would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete